Watch more videos how compounding is made personal and effective
We offer many products that we are able to compound at the pharmacy. Our compounding lab is filled with all the necessary equipment to fill ANY special order prescription. From Baby Butt Paste to Decubitus Lotion. Do you find your medical needs to be unique and often not available commercially? If so, we can help. We can compound medication to suit you particular health requirements. Of course, it’s all done in accordance with your doctor’s prescription.
Don’t forget about our Bio-identical Hormones for both men and women. Come in and ask us about the difference.
The ability to meet special needs or conditions in medication is one of the big advantages of compounding. To be able to customize the dosage gives the patient many advantages. We work closely with the physician and patient to optimize the patient’s health care.
The compounding lab is an important part of our operation, but most people are not aware of it’s presence. The following information will bring you up to speed on what we can do with this valuable tool.
What Compounding can do for you:
- Change dosages and strengths.
- Eliminate preservatives, sugars, and alcohols.
- Compound discontinued prescriptions.
- Combine multiple medications into a single cream or gel.
- Add flavors to meds that are otherwise intolerable.
Dosage forms available:
- Liquids – Solutions, Suspensions, Emulsions
- Suppositories and Enemas
- Capsules, including slow release
- Topical Medications: Creams, Ointments, Lotions, Gel, and Solutions
- Vaginal: Creams, Suppositories
- Lip Balm
- Nasal Sprays
- Veterinarian Formulations
- Hospice: Pain formulations, Nausea formulations
*Ask about our special nausea medication in gel form.
We also offer custom formulations:
- Summer Bug Revenge Anti-Itch Gel
- Ibuprofen 10% PLO Gel
- Jack’s Cough Syrup
- Sunburn Salvation Gel
- Cold Sore Oil